Will had a fun filled weekend! My mom came to visit on Friday and Will and I picked her up from the airport and we all went shopping. Will got a beautiful gown for his Christening and a precious Christmas outfit. On Saturday Will got to see his first OU/TX game and sadly the Sooners lost. He was very upset! John and Kara got engaged over the weekend and we went to a little party for them on Sunday and Will got to meet Lisa and Scott's daughter, Stella. She is 17 months old and so so cute. We are all so happy for John and Kara and I can't wait to have a new sister-in-law!! My mom went home on Monday and we were all very sad. We had such a good time and can't wait for her to come back.. My parents will be back soon for Will's Christening in November so I am excited about that. Here are some recent pics of Will having tummy time with his puppy and in his Bumbo seat.
Northup European Vacation - Arriving in Rome
1 month ago


No comments:
Post a Comment